If your organization hosts educational conferences that offer continuing education credits, then you know all about the accreditation process. It’s not always easy. Luckily, we’ve found that tying room check-in with session evaluations and certificates makes it a little simpler. Here’s how:
Step 1: Scan the Attendees, or Have the Attendees Scan a QR Code (Self Check-In)
- Track attendance at sessions
- Ensure access to correct evaluations
- Support self check-in or staff each session for increased compliance
Step 2: Attendees Complete Session Evaluations
How it works:
- Tied to attendee knowledge because they only get credit when they’ve completed surveys
- Evaluations and quizzes can be completed in the event app or on laptop/PC
- Attendees must wait until end of session to receive evaluation code or ensure attendance through check-ins
Step 3: Attendees Access Certificates & Transcripts
Why it works for accreditation compliance:
- Send attendees reminders to complete evaluations based on check-in lists
- Credits earned show up instantly for attendees who complete quizzes and evaluations
- Organizers have access to data and documented process for re-accreditation
The Accreditation Process Visualized
Ultimately, providing a simple process to your attendees allows them to access credits and prove knowledge more efficiently. It also backs up your role as an accredited provider because your system is well-documented and your data is easy to reference.
Want to learn more?
If you’d like to learn how your organization can use Room Check-In for your accreditation process, schedule a personalized demo to review your process with an expert.
Cadmium Blog Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.