GES and CadmiumCD Offer Exclusive Content Management Solution
LAS VEGAS – December 9, 2014 – Global Experience Specialists (GES), a global full service provider to live events, announced it is teaming with CadmiumCD, a conference technology company, to create an exclusive content management solution to help event organizers and speakers organize, display and promote content. The combination of GES’ experienced AV team and CadmiumCD’s award-winning technology provides a robust offering for speakers and organizers.
The new content management solution is provided in three easy steps:
- Gather Content – All pre-conference information is organized using Cadmium’s Conference Harvester®.
- Display Content – GES sets up a network at the conference. Event organizers and speakers use the network to make real-time changes – on or off-site, to presentations from any computer. All changes are automatically synced throughout the network.
- Promote Content
- Digital displays throughout the conference are instantly updated as changes are made.
- Event organizers and speakers can record sessions with audio synch options for download to their sites.
- QR codes that instantly link to the CadmiumCD eventScribe® Mobile App to view the session presentation and information.
- Signs can be updated instantly for session room changes, wayfinding and sponsorships.
“GES is excited to team with CadmiumCD to offer organizers and speakers an exclusive content management solution that provides easy onsite changes while keeping attendees informed and engaged,” said GES Senior Vice President of Audio Visual Service Paul Wedesky. “The ability to easily manage, edit and update speaker content and session details instantly, removes the challenges often encountered. In addition, this product helps event organizers and speakers extend the value of content across all types of mediums.”
“CadmiumCD is thrilled to be able to extend the software capabilities of our systems to onsite venue solutions with the GES team,” states Michelle Wyatt, CEO of CadmiumCD. “CadmiumCD and GES have worked together to create a unified system across user interfaces so that clients have one cohesive touch point from conference planning to the production and execution of the event, a truly winning solution for our mutual clients.”
Cadmium Blog Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.