CadmiumCD and EthosCE Provide Association and Medical Organizations New Solutions for Managing Educational Content
CadmiumCD, creators of software solutions for continuing education meetings and conferences, has entered into a partnership with DLC Solutions, creators of EthosCE, a learning management software for associations and medical organizations.
“Many of our clients provide services to the medical industry,” says Michelle Wyatt, co-founder and CEO of CadmiumCD. “This partnership allows us to deepen our relationship with these clients by providing a new avenue to distribute enduring materials to their members.”
- Managing continuing education activities
- Engaging learners onsite
- Distributing enduring materials
- Delivering quizzes and CE certificates
The partnership with EthosCE adds the following benefits to CadmiumCD users:
- Automated attendance tracking of RSS/Grand Rounds
- Commitment to change and follow-up assessment instruments
- PARS-compliant reports and integration with ACCME web services, including ABA, ABIM, ABP MOC 2 programs
- Automated reporting to boards and other external systems, including ACCME PARS, CE Broker, CPE Monitor, and more
- Complete CME tracking lifecycle management
For more information about the CadmiumCD – EthosCE partnership, or to learn how you can begin integrating your learning management system with event management software, please contact CadmiumCD at www.cadmiumcd.com or 1-877-426-6323.
CadmiumCD is an event management software company with more than 15 years of experience providing solutions for Meeting Planners, Exhibition Organizers, Education Directors, and Attendees. The company’s award-winning platform is trusted by more than 3,500 meeting professionals worldwide to collect, manage and share content to all event stakeholders.
EthosCE Learning Management System is a product of DLC Solution’s ongoing commitment to innovation within the field of continuing education. DLC Solutions is a member of the Alliance for Continuing Medical Education, the American Society of Association Executives (ASAE), the Northern Virginia Technology Council, Medbiquitious and the Drupal Association.
Cadmium Blog Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.